- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Steel, Nylon
- Full inversion therapy table with simple, two-pin collapse-and-fold design
- Spring-loaded safety strap allows you to glide quickly and safely from an upright to a fully inverted position
- Padded nylon backboard and adjustable ankle cuffs provide comfort and support
- Adjusts to fit users from 4 feet, 10 inches to 6 feet, 6 inches tall and up to 300 pounds
- Best Fitness in-home warranty : 3 years on the frame, 1 year on all other parts
- Product Dimensions: 51 x 29 x 61 inches ; 58 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 58 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- Item model number: BFINVER10
Best Fitness BFINVER10 Inversion Table. Everyday life has its ups and downs, and your spine pays the price for all of them. The Best Fitness BFINVER10 Inversion Table is designed to relieve stress, reduce back pain, increase flexibility and improve your posture by suspending your body's weight in a comfortable, controllable motion. A strong, stable base supports a comfortably padded nylon backboard. The BFINVER10 features a spring-loaded safety strap to ensure stability during inversion. A graduated scale on the extension bar allows simple, fast adjustments to accommodate users from 4 ft, 10 inches up to 6 ft, 6 inches tall. For additional comfort, adjustable ankle cuffs provide a custom fit that cannot be achieved with foam rollers common to many inversion tables. Best of all, you can simply pull two pins on the BFINVER10 to collapse and fold it away into any closet.
The Best Fitness BFINVER10 Inversion Table is designed to take advantage of the downward force of gravity to relieve pressure build up in your spine--to help you relieve stress, reduce back pain, increase flexibility, and improve your posture. In one smooth, fluid move, you can safely go from an upright position to a completely or partially inverted position. Designed for in-home use, the BFINVER10 table features a strong, stable base that supports a comfortably padded nylon backboard that holds your torso. Meanwhile, adjustable ankle cuffs hold your feet comfortably. Beginning in an upright position, the BFINVER10 table allows you to gradually invert using a spring-loaded safety strap that ensures stability during the entire inversion process.
Designed to accommodate users from 4 feet, 10 inches to 6 feet, 6 inches tall, the BFINVER10 table features a graduated scale on the extension bar for simple, fast height adjustments. For additional comfort, adjustable ankle cuffs provide a custom fit that cannot be achieved with the foam rollers common to many inversion tables. When you have finished inverting, simply pull out two pins to collapse the table and fold it away into any closet.
Features and Specifications:
- Padded nylon backboard
- Spring-loaded safety strap controls position from upright to full inversion
- Adjustable ankle cuffs
- Two-pin collapse-and-fold design
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Adjustable height capacity: 4 feet, 10 inches to 6 feet, 6 inches tall
Best Fitness In-Home Warranty:
- Frame: three years
- All other parts: one year
About Inversion Therapy:
Your spine is constantly being compressed by the everyday activities of walking, running, climbing, and standing. Inversion therapy relieves the pressure that builds up on the discs and nerves situated between the vertebrae of the spine by reversing the effects of gravity. Proponents of inversion therapy also believe that this method can help to restore proper alignment of the spine, reduce stress, improve flexibility, and increase blood circulation.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: