Slip your feet into the Dream Zone Leg and Foot Massager! It cradles tired, aching feet and rejuvenates by targeting heels, ankles and toes!
The Dream Zone's kneading action provides a deep compressive massage. And it has rollers that create rolling resistance along the bottom of your feet, giving a stimulating and invigorating massage to the muscles and tendons in your soles.
Not just for feet, the Dream Zone Massager can also provide soothing massage to arms and calves. With 3 speeds, 4 Auto Programs, and control over roller rotation direction, you can customize your massage just the way you like it.
Getting to Know More About Dream Zone Leg and Foot Massager
Dream Zone Leg and Foot Massager - Features
3 levels of kneading speed let you choose your favorite intensity to knead away fatigue and improve circulation in your feet. The deep compressive massage relieves you from muscle ache and restores agility to leave you positively relaxed and rejuvenated.
The rollers inside the Dream Zone Leg and Foot Massager move in a circular motion, creating rolling resistance that massages your muscles and improves circulation. Choose the direction you prefer, or set the device to automatically alternate directions.
Good for arms and calves too!
Dream Zone Leg and Foot Massager is designed to bring relief to more than just your feet. The massage effectively stretches and relaxes muscles in your calves and upper arms as well.
The rollers stimulate vital reflex points on the soles of the feet and acupressure points on the calves, to give yourself a reflexology session at your convenience.
The simultaneous squeezing and rolling actions penetrate deep into muscle layers in feet, arms and calves, leaving you rejuvenated and relaxed.
How to use Dream Zone Leg and Foot Massager
1. Plug the cord into a 110 V power source.
2. Press the power switch on the control panel. The indicator light on the control panel will indicate when power is on.
3. Press the Auto Program button to choose from among 4 auto modes. The indicator light will remain on while the auto mode is active.
4. Press the Individual Program button to choose from among 3 individual programs (toes, heels, or arches).
5. Press the Manual Setting button to enable use of the Speed Up or Speed Down buttons. These allow you to select low, medium, or high speed.
6. Manual Setting also enables use of the Turn (Direction) button. Press the Turn button to choose the direction of roller rotation. Note that although some of the programs switch directions every 20 seconds, the Massager will remain on the direction you set manually once that button is pressed. To revert to the default setting (which is program P1), press the Auto Program button, or stop and restart the device.
7. You can also put your feet, arms, calves, or hands in contact with the Massage Rollers.
When you are finished, press the power switch button, turn off the power switch, then unplug.
Dream Zone Leg and Foot Massager Technical Specifications
Wattage 40 W
Timer 15 Minutes
Massage Speed High ~ Medium ~ Low
Measurement Product Size: 63 x 36 x 28.5cm / 25" x 14" x 11"
Weight: 9.5 kg / 21lb
Product Code: DRER7HUQ59